Drive growth, execution, optimization, and data analysis of key paid digital marketing channels to accelerate revenue.
The role of the Digital Marketing Manager is to drive growth, execution, optimization, and data analysis of key paid digital marketing channels to accelerate revenue. These responsibilities include managing pay-per-click marketing, social media marketing, display, video, and other digital marketing tasks as needed.
Your Day to Day Responsibilities:
Management of all in-house paid media channels for two brands, including but not limited to Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Facebook, Linkedin, YouTube, Snapchat, TikTok, Display, and other emerging channels. You will be directly responsible for bid management, budgeting, A/B testing, campaign, and pixel setup, interface reporting, display placements, and social media conversion campaigns. Oversee paid landing page strategy, provide SEO research and recommendations, and report on progress towards KPI’s Provide regular analysis of paid media placements, spend, and growth.
Skills & Experience
- Analyze key marketing KPI’s and lead optimization and action plan recommendations
- Campaign implementation, tracking, and optimization
- Monitor competitor media and identify new opportunities.
- Advanced direct-to-publisher media buying including targeting, segmentation, campaign settings, campaign structure, and device type.
- Management and implementation of pixels via Google Tag Manager, as well as the ability to set up and approve ads across different marketing platforms.
- Oversees costs estimates, budget pacing, and changes to campaign budgets, including PPC, programmatic, display, and native campaigns.
4+ years experience working in paid marketing on agency or in-house including management experience.
Strong interpersonal skills and experience collaborating with internal and vendor partners.
Strong analytical and reporting skills including measuring the performance of all marketing campaigns and assessing against goals (ROI and KPIs).
Experience using different Marketing Platforms, including, but not limited to: Facebook Ad Manager, Google Ads, Bing, Google Analytics, Linkedin, YouTube, and Hubspot.
Certification in Google Ads and Facebook is a plus.
Knowledgeable of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
Demonstrates a passion and desire to understand and apply the latest trends and best practices in content marketing.
Exceptional level of detail-orientation and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, start-up culture with a deadline-driven environment
Strong analytical skills, including Excel
Able to collaborate effectively with other employees and managers to ensure teamwork.
What We Offer…
Opportunity to join the next big San Diego SaaS breakthrough company
Remote / hybrid work schedule
An amazing culture with a real work-life balance
Quarterly company-sponsored events
401k, health, dental, and vision insurance
An optional WeWork office loaded with free coffee, tea, kombucha, and snacks! Come in whenever you want.